The new Electrolux Expressionist Collection comes with many smart features, including 24-hour auto start for the coffee maker, variable temperature control for the water kettle and a countdown timer for the toaster.
The collection includes a drip coffee maker, a water kettle, a toaster, a tabletop blender and an immersion blender. It is designed to match the larger Electrolux kitchen appliances like the Inspiration and Gourmet ranges.
The Expressionist Collection will be launched in Europe in May and in Asia later this year. Some of the key functions and benefits of the collection appliances include,
– coffer Maker has AromaStrength selector and PureAdvantage water filter for a superb taste every time, and the intuitive programmable HighContrast LCD display for simple and quick operation
– 1.7 liter kettle offers variable temperature control and a realtime temperature indicator to let you choose and control the right temperature for tea; with the OneCup Turbo function, you can boil one cup of water in less than 60 seconds, making the kettle quick and simple to use
– the Expressionist toaster has a DigitalVision timer that counts down the time left for toasting and a XL toast capacity makes it versatile for toasting thick cut bread, as well as buns or bagels; the smart Lift and Check with digital pause function lets you check your toast without resetting the toasting time
– the 900 W tabletop blender makes short work of ice or nuts; its TruFlow titanium blades ensure a top blending performance and long lasting durability; the 5 program settings, including ice crush and smoothie, make it simple and quick to use
– the stainless steel designed immersion blender from Electrolux Expressionist Collection with TruFlow titanium blades delivers an effortless and consistent blending performance in less time; a 700 W powerful motor quickly blends soups, shakes or smoothies, while the dishwasher safe foot is quick and easy to clean