The new high-performance BlueStar gas wall ovens are now available in 24″, 30″ and 36″ sizes and can be ordered in 190 different colors. The 24″ oven features a swing door, while the 30″ and 36″ models are French door ovens. Each wall oven is available as a single oven or two single ovens double stacked. All oven sizes offer convection cooking and feature a 25,000 BTU burner, a 15,000 BTU ceramic infrared broiler, as well as the largest oven capacity in their class. Now when you open the left door on the 30″ and 36″ wall ovens, the right door will open simultaneously, allowing you to use your left hand to open the doors and your free hand to place food in the oven. You can avoid reaching over a hot oven door since the French doors open easily with a simple pull. And for people with disabilities, a French door oven set lower to the ground allows easy access to the oven
Additional features include convection oven cooking, a full extension oven rack, a heat assist element for quick start-ups, and 3,000 BTU of additional power. Each gas wall oven operates on either gas or propane. You can now order the ovens in 190 different colors, at no extra charge. Custom colors are also available. Retail prices range from approximately $2,520 for the 24″ single oven to $8,732 for two 36″ single ovens double-stacked.
Other key features of the new BlueStar wall ovens include:
– largest oven capacity available on 24″, 30″ and 36″ oven
– 30″ and 36″ ovens take a full-size commercial 18″ x 26″ baking sheet
– 24″ oven accommodates a half size commercial 18″ x 13″ baking sheet
– 24″ depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry
– convection oven cooking
– coved corners for optimal heat circulation and easier cleaning
– full extension oven rack
– high visibility dual halogen oven lights
– easy view oven door window system
– heavy-duty control knobs.
For more information on these wall ovens visit BlueStar.
BlueStar gas wall ovens
French door double wall oven
French door wall oven