Designed to meet the needs of the most passionate and discerning of home cooks, the modern 48-inch Thermador Pro Grand Steam range offers the ultimate cooking experience, bringing the 7 distinct cooking options – steaming, convection baking, burner cooking, simmering, grilling, griddle cooking and warming for restaurant-caliber meals into home kitchens. This impressive Thermador range combines steam & convection oven, a large-capacity convection oven, a 6-burner gas cooktop featuring the exclusive Star Burners, and a fully integrated warming drawer for the all-in-one package. You will also find a few Thermador cooking exclusives, such as the ExtraLow simmering technology, and a power burner with 22,000 BTU.
The Pro Grand Steam Range delivers performance and craftsmanship for the home cooks, allowing them to achieve their best and experience the absolute finest in cooking, whether it’s healthy steam cooking, baking in the large-capacity convection oven, precise simmering on the Star Burners, or just keeping the family meal warm.
Key features of this 48-inchThermador range include,
– 1.4 cu. ft combination steam & convection oven with 30 easy cook programs
– 5.1 cu. ft convection oven with 9 cooking functions
– 6-burner gas cooktop with QuickClean base
– 22,000 BTU power burner, five 18,000 BTU burners
– electric grill/griddle option with ProCoat titanium surface
– 1.4 cu. ft warming drawer which holds up to 10 dinner plates
– American made from highest-grade stainless steel
– Professional Series handles and trimkits to match other Thermador appliances
– hydraulic SoftClose oven hinges and warming drawer glide doors
– full access telescopic racks with integrated easy-grip handle
– electronic oven displays for cook timer, meat probe and preheat status
– commercial-style stainless steel knobs and temperature gauges
Price for the Thermador Pro Grand steam range cooker is around $13,000. Thermador.