The Sense Wi6225 undercounter wine chiller from Caple is not only ultra stylish but dual zones make this chiller an ideal choice for the wine enthusiast, from amateur to connoisseur. The clever undercounter wine cabinet provides the perfect place for you to store your wine. Its dual, side-by-side temperature zones enable you to keep red and white wine in their own dedicated sections at their optimum storage and serving temperatures.
Part of Caple new cabinet collection for 2012, the undercounter Wi6225 wine chiller holds an impressive total of 38 Bordeaux-style wine bottles – 19 bottles per zone, making it a perfect chiller for all sorts of occasions. Whether you just enjoy fine wine, regularly host special dinners or parties or are looking for that perfect finishing touch to a new kitchen scheme, the Sense Wi6225 ticks all the boxes.
The undercounter wine cooler boasts a whole host of features, including electronic temperature control that will maintain precisely the right temperature, whatever the ambient room temperature. The operation level is particularly quiet at 42dB(A) and this wine chiller features 5 sliding wood shelves and a base shelf per zone. Black gloss doors with a gloss black frame make this the perfect addition to every kitchen.
Other key characteristics and benefits of Caple Wi6225 undercounter wine chiller are,
– no frost compressor cooling system
– 100% CFC/HFC free
– fan-circulated cool air for even temperature distribution
– electronic temperature control and LED display
– UV/Heat-free switchable white LED lighting
– stainless steel, black-spot feature bar handles
– glass shelf pack available to convert either zone into a can chiller
– toughened UV protected glass
– 2 humidity control water tanks
– vibration free
– temperature range between 3°C and 18°C
This price for this 60cm wide undercounter wine chiller from Caple is £635.