The new 24″ Dacor Renaissance wine cellar stores your wine bottles in proper environment, including light exposure, air humidity and storage temperature. This wine cellar is available in 4 models – 2 single zone and 2 double zone with left or right door hinge.
The Renaissance wine cellar holds up to 46 bottles on its elegant and durable beechwood shelves, equipped with EasyGlide System to extend for easy reach. In addition, Dacor designers took full advantage of beechwood natural vibration absorption properties.
The clear glass door and unique FrostWhite interior LED lighting allows you to showcase the most treasured bottles. In the same time, the dual paned, UV resistant, tempered glass shields wines from harmful UV rays. See Dacor wine station.
Dacor also incorporated the DynamicClimate mode which distributes relative humidity and temperature evenly throughout the wine cellar so that all stored bottles are preserved under the same conditions.
Other key features of the Dacor Renaissance wine cellar include,
– automatic defrosting system
– ozone friendly R-600a refrigerant
– temperature alarm
– low vibration cooling system
– Sabbath Mode
– electronic control panel
– door lock and door alarm
– Epicure style handle with chrome trim
The following 24″ Dacor models are available, at prices seen approximately from $1,400 to $1,700,
– RNF241WCL single zone with left door hinge
– RNF241WCR single zone with right door hinge
– RNF242WCL dual zone with left door hinge
– RNF242WCR dual zone with right door hinge