The new Smart refrigerator, Gorenje NRK67358E fully reflects ‘being bold and different’ Gorenje philosophy which is at the core of the company stylish and innovative kitchen appliances. It is where sleek and robust blend naturally, and where practicality and genuine flair dovetail without compromise. Slim and elegant, the Smart refrigerator combines excellent use of space with superb design and the very latest technology to keep food, vegetables and fruit in the very best of condition.
The new NRK67358E freestanding fridge freezer is ‘A+’ rated for energy and carries all the special features which have become synonymous with the Gorenje name. These not only include the maximum and most effective use of the generous space, elegant cooling drawers instead of baskets, but also new technology. And what makes this fridge freezer truly smart? The new Gorenje refrigerator includes an electronic, interactive touch control screen with the advantage of an Eco Mode option to ensure optimum temperatures and excellent energy savings. It is also a boon for the busy family with its ability to record and play back voice messages. There is also a useful integrated radio, a mine of recipes and food energy values, recommendations for food storage, useful hints and tips for operation and maintenance, and a child-safe locking facility.
However, perhaps the one feature that most typifies the Gorenje approach is the clever Frost Free Advantage technology. It is a superior partial frost free system as opposed to a total frost free system offered by others. By eliminating moisture from the freezer section only, Gorenje system prevents food in the fridge from drying out, and ensures perfect conditions for the long term storage of fruit and vegetables. Lettuce also stays crisper and fresher for much longer.
Key features of the Gorenje Smart NRK67358E freestanding refrigerator are
– Frost Free Advantage technology with independent compressors in both fridge and freezer
– automatic defrost in freezer and multiflow cooling in fridge
– ‘A+’ energy class
– integrated radio, voice message system for family reminders and cookbook hints and tips
– Eco Mode to ensure optimum temperatures and excellent energy savings
– electronic control with four climate zones
– fast freezing and fast cooling
– filter to eliminate fridge odour
– noise level of 42 dB(A)
Refrigerator compartment offers
– three glass shelves
– convenient and ready to go In ‘n’ Out serving tray on telescopic guides
– two vegetable drawers
– three Ready ‘n’ Serve take-out trays
– four bottle shelves
– deep-door partitioned bottle shelf
– 33 litre 0°C drawer with two movable Zero ‘n’ Fresh containers for fresh meat, fish, deli items
– net capacity of 352 litres
Freezer compartment comes with
– pull-out Big ‘n’ Freeze drawer for bulky frozen items
– two storage drawers for frozen food
– Go ‘n’ Save Eco mode for saving energy whilst away on holiday
– net capacity of 75 litres
Overall dimensions of the new Smart refrigerator from Gorenje are 207H x 64W x 71D cm. Priced at around £1,250.