With 1.75 kW power, clever design elements and brushed stainless steel body, the luxury multifunction Cuisinart Griddler is the top choice for demanding home chefs. With 5 separate cooking options in open or closed modes, the GR50E Griddler cooks tacos, pancakes, sausages, panini sandwiches, cheese, fish, steaks and hamburgers.
Cuisinart multifunction Griddler features 2 independent thermostats for the upper and lower plates that are adjustable from 90°C to 250°C, ensuring everything is perfectly cooked. The reversible plates and floating cover turn the Griddler into a contact grill, a panini press, a full grill, a full griddle, or half grill / half griddle. The plates are of course dishwasher safe and have a PFOA free nonstick coating.
There is also Booster function that increases the current temperature for 2 minutes by extra 20°C, delivering particularly successful grilling results. The Keep Warm function ensures that delicious is even more delicious and stays longer that way.
Other main features include,
– integrated drip tray for grease collection
– adjustable hinged floating cover to accommodate thick sandwiches, meats
– knob selector to choose grill or griddle function
– red / green indicator lights for easy operation
– dishwasher safe scraping tool for easy cleanup
– instruction manual with gourmet recipes
Cuisinart Griddler GR50E will be available this November at around € 250.