The AquaSteam 9769 is a new Eco-friendly and innovative Whirlpool washer in sharp black color and with impressive 9kg capacity, featuring a touch sensitive control panel for easy programming and feedback. This 60cm wide washing machine uses steam technology to enhance its functionality and improve wash performance by keeping the temperature higher 4 times longer than in a conventional washing cycle. The main results are dramatically improved stain removal and excellent sanitizing when needed. The steam technology is controlled via a unique 6th Sense One-Touch sensor technology, found in Whirlpool Duet washer and Whirlpool Cabrio washer as well as in Whirlpool refrigerators and microwave ovens. It automatically controls how much steam to inject and for how long, according to the load size and the washing temperature. And as the steam is added during the cycle, the wash still takes the same amount of time, while saving 50% on water and energy.
Main programs of the AquaSteam Whirlpool washer include
– Clean Plus to increase the effectiveness of stain removers at lower temperatures with total automatic dispensing eliminating pretreatment
– Super Eco to improve detergent action and energy saving
– Jeans program which is ideal for casual tough clothes
– Speed 15 to wash 3kg of lightly soiled garments in 15 minutes
– Sport and Outdoor for clothes and sportswear made of micro-fibres
– Steam Only cycle to enable clothes to be refreshed in 10 minutes to remove odours and make ironing easier
Rated ‘A+AB’ for energy, wash and spin performance respectively, the washing machine can achieve 1,400 RPM in Cottons program and also offers Overdosing Indicator, Microban Protection against mould and bacteria, End Cycle audible signal, Delayed Start and Child lock. Also available in white. Whirlpool.
Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer
Ignis washer dryer
Whirlpool BlueTouch washer