Designed by Paolo Pininfarina, the Coleman Diamento Prestige barbecue is a refined and technologically innovative outdoor grill for today’s sophisticated consumer. The barbecue offers 20 kW of fully adjustable power and comes with Coleman Optimal Burner technology, generating an extremely homogeneous temperature on the cooking surface, while using 3 cooking methods – convection, conduction and infrared. The 4 high performance burners include 2 infrared laterally mounted ceramic burners, 1 central tube burner and 1 ignition burner. In addition, Diamento features dishwasher safe cast iron grids and cast iron griddles that transfer instant sizzling heat with gentle precision on 3,200 cm² of cooking space as well as additional 700 cm² of articulated warming rack. Large oven drawer bakes a perfect pizza and other goods.
The Diamento Prestige grill is also designed with several small yet important details. Both ceramic burners are fixed vertically with a slight inclination, so food cooks evenly, enabling retention of moisture and juices. And due to an inclination, fat and juices do not fall directly on the burners so there is no smoke or flare-ups. Convected heat gives your perfectly seared meat the traditional barbecue flavour, retaining moisture and succulence. Coleman precise control knobs combined with a temperature gauge and a technological LCD screen with built-in alarm, offer superior control over the cooking process. And an integrated ventilation design helps you enjoy your outdoor kitchen without annoying fumes and extra heavy smoke.
Other important features of Coleman Diamento outdoor barbecue include
– side solution mounting system
– InstaStart electronic ignition for safe and easy lighting
– spacious food preparation side table
– storage drawer to hold side tables or the side burner when not in use
– double wall brushed stainless steel hood with precise guiding system
– brushed stainless steel cart with high quality anti rust red varnish
– heat indicators on the lid and on the oven drawer for reliable heat readings
– integrated rotisserie kit with electric motor
– control panel with three electric sockets
– fully enclosed cabinet that holds 5 to 15kg cylinder
– 2 wheels and 2 casters with brake
– easy-access removable drip pan for collecting drippings
The Coleman Diamento Prestige is available red, blue and grey, and sells for around € 4700. The less expensive Diamento Essential is priced at € 3400.