Built with the quality and craftsmanship of how the things used to be, Fireview wood burning cook stoves by Elmira Stove Works offer the lowest emissions, highest efficiency and most usable features among retro wood burning cook stoves, available on the market today.
You can customize your retro range cooker with several decorative and functional options to suit your personal needs and style, or match it with your Northstar French Door vintage refrigerator.
Key features of Elmira Stove Works retro cook stoves include,
– large 1.6 cu. ft. firebox for 30,000 to 60,000 BTU output
– burn times over 10 hours
– heats up to 1,800 sq. ft.
– secondary air supply for clean, efficient burn
– 21″ firebox that accommodates 18″ logs
– spacious 3.0 cu. ft. oven to fits large turkey
– Fireview door for enjoyment and fire control
– overhead and side warmers
– optional 11,000 BTU gas side burners
– optional water jackets for hot household water
– optional nickel legs, skirt and Victorian trivet
Retro wood burning cook stoves from Elmira Stove Works come in 3 models,
– 1840, 36″ wood burning cook stove for $4,495
– 1842-0, 48″ wood burning cook stove with work surface for $4,995
– 1842-G, 48″ dual fuel wood burning cook stove with 2 gas burners for $5,295