ATAG has added several new models to its range whose impressive specification match their sophisticated and futuristic appearance. ATAG new 120cm stainless steel range hood is available in the WS1211MX wall mounted and in the ES1211MX island ceiling mounted models. Both offer the choice of an external or attic-style remote motor. Ducted models with external motors will always give superior extraction, and the extraction rates on these excellent hoods are among the most powerful, efficient and quiet on the market – with maximum capacity of up to 1,060 m³/h depending on motor. The 120cm range hood also comes with Clean Air setting that automatically runs for 10 minutes each hour to vent the kitchen. Operates for up to 12 hours or until an additional hood function is selected.
Advanced aesthetics and clever technology have turned the once plain and humble cooker hood into a sleek and sexy product of power and style which perform an essential task and look fabulous at the same time. Architecturally dynamic, ATAG new stainless steel island and wall mounted hoods are also equipped with the very best functional and technological benefits to ventilate the kitchen effectively and quietly. A high extraction rate of odours and moisture and capturing the grease within it, particularly in light of the significant increase in hob cooking such as stir fried dishes is even more critical if the area includes soft furnishings. A low noise level is also very important.
Key features of the ATAG cooker hood are,
– very quiet operation due to external or remote motor location
– powerful Air Logic low noise, high performance extraction system
– electronic touch control operation with 4 settings including intensive
– automatic 10-minute run-on setting to extract all odours after cooking
– 4 adjustable and dimmable 20 Watt halogen lights
– robust stainless steel, dishwasher safe filter cartridges
– grease filter cleaning indicator
Prices for these 120cm range hood models from ATAG are € 1,140 for the ES1211MX and € 960 for the WS1211MX.