Vermont Casting makes sleek and very functional grills. The Signature Series consists of 3-, 4- and 5-burner grill lines, with each including several models.
The 5-burner below is the Grand VCS5008 grill, one of the most sophisticated outdoor cooking systems money can buy. This grill delivers outstanding heat retention, remarkable efficiency and consistently superior flavor.
Vermont Casting offers this Signature Series grill with a stainless steel lid or Limited Edition Porcelain Enameled lids in Mica Black, Mica Green or Deep Bronze. 5 main stainless steel burners can give you as much as 62,500 BTU.
If you add the 15,000 BTU side burner with single source electronic ignition, and the 20,000 BTU infra-red rotisserie burner, combined 97,500 BTU commands respect.
Primary cooking area of 651 sq. in. and porcelain coated warming rack with 286 sq. in. provide you with 937 sq. in. of total cooking area, enough to feed your neighbors.
And thanks to innovative LED Flex Light and illuminated control panel, you can see across the entire grilling surface in low or no light situations, so you can grill in a dark if you must.
Other features of this Vermont Casting grill include:
– porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates,
– stainless steel Signature sear plates,
– rotisserie kit,
– NeverFail electronic ignition system,
– double-wall stainless steel lid with Cool Comfort grip curved handle,
– stainless steel enclosed cart,
– additional drawer storage,
– heavy duty commercial casters,
– patented soft touch back-lit dials with chrome bezels,
– integrated tool holders,
– stainless steel condiment trays,
– towel bars,
– stainless steel smoker box,
– stainless steel marinating tray with removable cutting board,
– tank pull out tray
– and a degree calibrated temperature gauge.
Available in natural gas or propane and made of heavy gauge 430 stainless steel, the Grand VCS5008 Signature Series grill sells for around $1,450.