Initially introduced in the United States in 2003 by Cook-N-Dine, the premium stainless steel, teppan cooking surfaces by CDS have been re-examined recently by the scrutinizing eyes of their inventor and patent-holder, Mr. Paul Schacht. To suit the demanding American customer even better, all built-in teppanyaki grill models have received a major technical makeover, resulting in improved heating element size, which led to almost double the actual hot cooking surface. These new models are already rolling out for the Holiday Season 2009.
The intriguing teppanyaki cooking style makes for effortless delicious, healthy eats. The secret is the intense heat of the solid 304 stainless steel surface that seals in all the juices on contact. Paired with its patented sink-down-in-the-center feature when on, a CDS teppanyaki grill can replace bulky pans and woks, and perfectly complements any traditional barbeque grill, while freeing up storage space and doubling as additional work top when not in use for cooking. Main features include:
– Worldwide patented feature: center bows down slightly when on to keep the fine juices in place; reverts back to flat when switched off
– Accurate temperature control from gentle 120°F up to 430°F, even contact heat, plenty to sear steaks and roast vegetables, yet keep food warm at the same time. The temperature gradually decreases towards the edges thus allowing the preparation of food which needs less heat at the same time.
– Easy and safe to use. Cook directly on the stainless steel surface. The whole top IS the cooktop! Electric – no open flame!
– Clean-up is quick and simple with just a little plain water while the unit is warm
– Made to last: 5/32 inch thick premium food-grade German stainless steel, type 304, made from up to 60% recycled raw material.
Foood safety is of utmost importance for many people. Open display cooking concept means What You See Is What You Get, adding a sense of comfort and security, especially if they are new to the teppanyaki experience. The sleek yet subtle design of a silk-brushed CDS drop-in teppanyaki grill emphasizes the actual function and easily mixes and matches with any indoor or outdoor kitchen design. If you want to get one for Christmas, the cut-off date to order is only 12 weeks away.
The worldwide patented CDS teppanyaki grills are available through kitchen/appliance retailers, as well a patio, outdoor kitchen and bbq stores. Visit Cook-N-Dine for product details, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call their Miami office at (305) 893-1560.
Finally, few interesting facts about CDS. CDS-Design GmbH is the inventor and manufacturer of Cook-N-Dine teppanyaki grill cooktops and tables, located in Munich/Germany. It is a family business in the third generation, founded in 1887. Under the leadership of Paul Schacht, CDS-Design has been producing premium residential cooking surfaces, including a wide variety of unique, innovative teppanyaki grills for the past 15 years. Early CDS products are part of today’s standard equipment of Mercedes Benz and BMW automobiles.
Joko Domus kitchen carts
MarinYaki interactive marine grill
Cook-N-Dine unique teppanyaki grill
Interview with Cook-N-Dine
Mobile teppanyaki grill
Stainless steel cooktop
Cook-n-Dine flameless cooking table