This ATAG dishwasher, the slimline, fully integrated VA4511AT saves space and energy while delivering professional grade cleaning. With household penetration of dishwashers creeping up to the 35% mark, the potential for these time and energy saving appliances is still only beginning to be realised. Consumer education and vastly improved technology has gradually enabled the dishwasher to shed its tag as a luxury or a non-essential item, while space limitations have been addressed by a choice of slimline fully integrated models. This particular ATAG dishwasher is top quality appliance with a ‘AAA’ energy rating for energy, washing and drying, and an impressively low noise level of just 47 dB. Driven by intelligent technology, including a load sensor, the slimline fully integrated dishwasher has 9 place settings, 5 programs and 5 temperature settings.
Other key features of the ATAG VA4511AT slimline dishwasher include,
– hidden electronic control panel
– 13 litres of water in a standard wash
– automatic sensor program to maximise economical use of resources
– 5 programs and temperatures – Intensive 70°C, Quick 50°C, Eco with Pre-Rinse, Glass 45°C, Automatic Half Load
– adjustable top basket and foldable flexible folding tines in the bottom basket
– separate cutlery basket
– end of program audible tone
– integrated heating element and efficient turbo drying system
– delayed start up to 19 hours to maximise energy savings
– aqua control water stop system
This slimline fully integrated ATAG dishwasher is priced at around € 780. ATAG. Previously, fully integrated dishwasher.