The new KitchenAid counter depth French Door refrigerator is the industry first 72 inch counter depth refrigerator that offers extra space on the inside and a sleek, built-in look on the outside. This latest configuration joins a line that already includes freestanding 42 inch built-in KitchenAid refrigerators. According to KitchenAid research, typical 69 inch refrigerators don’t fully utilize the 72 inches of available height space found in many of modern homes. So this new model offers those who have this space an even better option to choose from this increasingly popular fridge style. Not only does the 72 inch model maximize space with more room inside, it also offers a seamless, built-in look at more affordable price. The French door bottom-freezer refrigerator has a narrow door swing, making it easy to maneuver in the kitchen even when multiple cooks are working in the same space. Its narrow swing also allows for design flexibility in kitchen designs where a full door swing would be too tight. Its wide shelves have no interior divisions, allowing significantly greater space for wider items, such as cookie sheets, baking pans and serving trays. In addition, the freezer on the bottom requires less bending, with more frequently accessed items located higher and closer at hand.
Premium features found on the latest KitchenAid counter depth refrigerator include
– a single-hand interior water dispenser that is strategically located to prevent interference with usable refrigerator space
– a FreshChill Temperature Management System that features 3 thermistors for more accurate temperature regulation helping to maintain optimal storage conditions
– a pull-out tri-level freezer drawer with SatinGlide wire baskets in various sizes that offers flexible storage options, while an automatic ice maker with a storage bin keeps ice readily available
– ClearVue Bins that have see-through fronts on compartments and drawers for easy viewing of contents
– Humidity-controlled crispers and a FreshChill Temperature-Controlled Deli Locker with a lower storage temperature help keep a variety of food items fresh
– an integrated design that provides clean lines with an easy to read blue LED display and digital controls to set select functions such as refrigerator and freezer temperatures
Additional settings and indicators include Max Cool for maintaining the internal temperature of the refrigerator and freezer during times of excessive usage along with a Holiday/Sabbath mode that is Star-K Kosher Certified for use on the Jewish Sabbath and holidays. The new 72 inch bottom freezer models are available in stainless steel, black and white at suggested retail prices from $2,800 to $3,100. KitchenAid.
Counter depth French Door refrigerator from Bosch Integra series
Whirlpool French Door refrigerator with external ice and water
French Door refrigerator with four doors by Haier
Neff French Door refrigerator
LG Panorama French Door refrigerator
Maytag Trilogy French Door refrigerator