The new 24-inch Miele microwave oven, the M 8260-1 is the first built-in microwave oven made for the U.S. market.
Designed for Miele Chef Series, this microwave offers real built-in stainless beauty minus the fingerprints and special polishes, thanks to the unique Clean Touch Steel finish that resists fingerprints, scratches and cleans up just with soap and water.
It’s a genuine stainless steel finish that doesn’t require special polishes or cleaners.
True to its name, Chef Series Miele microwave goes beyond its sleek good looks to deliver high-performance features including:
– a Keep Warm function,
– a programmable memory that helps stage meals
– and 11 automatic programs that include 5 weight-based defrost programs for Steak, Ground Meat, Chicken, Cakes, Breads
– as well as 6 weight-based automatic programs for Fresh and Frozen Foods, such as Vegetables, Potatoes and Fish for Fresh and Vegetables, Frozen Dinner and Casseroles for Frozen.
Other main benefits of built-in Miele microwave oven include,
– 900-watt power
– self-explanatory electronic controls
– user friendly selector switch for times and power outputs
– light-touch push buttons for additional functions
– LED display with clock and various functions
– reselection of power settings possible during operation
– minute reminder
– auto program end with alarm
– suitable for plates with a diameter of up to 12.5″
– interior cavity light
– child safety lock
– left hinged door
The ergonomic dial offers effortless control over time and power to cook with total precision.
A Keep Warm function will operate for 15 minutes if a meal is forgotten inside and will provide a very low temperature to keep food warm until the door is opened.
The built-in Miele microwave retails for around $1,150.