Dacor colored dishwashers from the Preference line is Dacor response to the continuing growth in popularity of colored kitchen appliances. They are a contemporary alternative and complement to classic stainless steel.
Previously found almost exclusively in classic French ranges and American retro refrigerators, the kitchen colors trend in modern appliances started in Europe few years ago with anything from Falcon colorful range cookers to Sintesi and Ascot ranges to Nardi and Boretti refrigerators, and is rapidly catching up in US.
This increasing demand for colored kitchen appliances prompted Dacor to introduce the industry first 24 inch colored dishwasher in an array of striking floating glass colors – Anthracite Gray, Sterling Gray, Titanium Silver, Blue Water, Slate Green and Black.
The Preference style colored dishwashers can be seamlessly coordinated with the existing appliances in the Preference Collection. They feature the same curved handle available on the Preference wall oven, warming drawer and refrigerator.
Functionally, Dacor top-rated cleaning technology quietly leaves tableware spotless and makes dish washing process as beautiful and effortless as possible.
This Energy Star qualified dishwasher is ranked best-in-class by an independent testing lab for its superior cleaning performance.
It has the following:
– in-line water heater,
– triple water filtration system,
– Smart Cycles sensor technology,
– stainless steel tank,
– small wire utensil basket,
– secure stemware location,
– removable split silverware basket,
– hidden, soft One-Touch digital control pad,
– child lock,
– Illumina indicator light,
– 12-hour delay start timer
– and two adjustable tines in upper rack, each with 7 level adjustments.
The colored dishwashers also feature:
– 14 place settings,
– 5 cycles – Normal, Normal-Sani, Heavy, Crystal and Rinse, 158° F Sani-Rinse and condensation drying.
The price for the 24″ colored Dacor Preference dishwasher is $1,700 USD. Perfect match with new Dacor Preference refrigerators.